Social icons

As you may already know, coconut oil is considered as one of the healthiest, vegan fats/oils and it does not only have its benefits and Advantages for cooking but it may also help you in your daily life. What do you use it for?


  1. Get your make up off easily with coconut oil instead of using a cocktail of chemical stuff
  2. Here again, coconut oil is a good assistant when you need to shave your legs. Use oil instead of any chemical mixture!
  3. Use coconut oil to whiten your teeth and have a fresh breath in the morning // how to: take 1 tsp coconut oil and do kind of a mouthwash for about 20 minutes while getting dressed up or whatever. This will have a detoxing effect on your body and a whitening one on your teeth
  4. Coconut oil can be used as a deodrant // just spread some oil in your armpits and enjoy doing sports!
  5. This fabulous oil is specially known as a hair treatment. Personally I like to rub some oil into my hair tips after I have washed them, to give them a real healthy, nutrient, moistrized look. They feel so smooth afterwards!
  6. In winter my lips and fingers get quite dry and the super oil lasts longer than any lipbalm. I also like to put some oil on top of my fingernails to strengthen and give them an extra energy-kick.

Do you have any more tips for me & all the others? Let me know!

xx hanna

2 comments

  1. I love to use coconut oil for my dry hands, xx Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coconut oil soo much too *.*
    it can be used in so many different ways!:)
    i love to use it after scrubbing my lips with my toothbrush (after that they are so smooth(: ) and put then a bit of the oil on my lips. So it is like a lip balm over the whole day or like a mask for lips in the night:):)

    (I`m sorry if my english isn´t so well... I can´t speak fluent english but I want to, that´s why I wrote this comment in english:D I hope you understood what I mean:D)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers