Social icons


For about 3 years, yoga has been playing a big role in my life but currently its role is greatly transitioning. This post will be about how the yoga practise itself can change and what else will change as a consequence as well. 

 I am just coming from a wonderful yoga practise. As you may have read, I am taking yoga lessons once a week and since then, the meaning of yoga to me has changed fully. And although I have a lot to do in school and other activites, I thought I'll still try to attend classes once a week because this is time that I take for myself and in the end, this time will come back to me, if you understand what I mean. 
I started to put a lot more thought into my practise and now it is no more only the stretching and moving aspects, but way more. Observation, thoughts and the whole spirituality has changed my whole yoga practise.It is awesome to see, feel and notice the improvement by doing yoga in a more concious way. There is the flexibility that has grown, the mindfulness, the breathing and the upright spine that stays throughout the day. To sum up: I grow in every way. 
We yogis believe the more people are doing yoga, the better the world will become.

While I think it is super important to find something that thrives you, makes you happy in any way, it is as important as taking time for finding this and letting it come to you itself. I remember that in the past years, there was a time I used to do workouts at home but I had to motivate myself. I am not saying that motivaton is a bad thing - oh no! - because without motivation, nearly nothing would get started but it was in a bad way. I had to force myself to get up and get going.
Nowadays, so that I have found my scene, I don't have to motivate me anymore, it just comes to my mind that "I WANT TO DO SOME YOGA NOW". Yoga has become my favourite kind of exercise. I remember my yoga teacher saying "Oh it is so great that you have found your way to yoga in such early years, the earlier, the better and you are such a natural Yogi!" After this I felt totally blessed, affirmed and encouraged to go on and find my way through my life as a journey.

 And I actually think this is the secret behind being healthy, having ones best body shape and being happy. If you find that one thing, and might it even be more than just one, you will bloom to your fullest and your vibrancy will only attract the energy you are sending out to the universe - ideally only good vibes.

Have you yourself already gone through experiences and adventures like this?
If you want to know more about the effects that yoga has on body, mind and soul and about the law of attraction, just let me know in the comments below. And if you're wondering, I am doing the 90 day fix program by Lesley Fightmaster on youtube. It is free and helps you to form a healthy habit whithin 90 days of daily yoga practise. It just blows my mind :). For more information head to this video.Thanks for reading and have a nice moment in the now, namaste,

4 comments

  1. Ohh das ist ja so cool! Ich glaube ich möchte sowas auch machen! Habe Yoga gerade erst für mich entdeckt und finde es einfach so toll, tut mir so gut <3 Sehr schöner Post!!

    Liebst,
    Alena
    lookslikeperfect.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go yoga, but not any more. I prefer to run.

    Liebste Grüße, Berna von paapatya'blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wie schön mal wieder von dir zu lesen! Ich freue mich so zu hören, dass dir Yoga so sehr gefällt. Ich mache Yoga auch sehr, sehr gerne. Ich merke auch sofort wie gestresst und unkonzentriert ich plötzlich werde, wenn ich es einige Zeit lang nicht gemacht habe. Toller Post :)

    Viele liebe Grüße, Julia ☾ | www.serendipityblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga habe ich eine weile auch mal gemacht & es hat mir total Spaß gemacht. Man hat sich danach immer so gut gefühlt :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Measlychocolate by Patty
    Measlychocolate now also on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers