Social icons

I have always tried to find a delicious green smoothie recipe that firstly looks good but secondly tastes good as well! Some time ago I tried a new combination which I would love to share with you guys today :)
Do you have a favorite smoothie 'recipe'? Let me know!


I normally add 2 hands full of spinach which I buy fresh and freeze myself. 
Then I take about one or half of a banana (depending on how big they are and how creamy I want it to be) and two small apples
Moreover, I add a bit of moringa powder, a piece of ginger and some water. 
The trick to get the perfect consistency (I like it more fresh, not so creamy) for me it would be more like a juice, it is important to first blend the spinach with your water until no pieces are left. Then I add the other ingredients and 
Enjoy!


Don't forget to tag me in your instagram picture if you try my smoothie creation! Lots of love,

3 comments

  1. I'm so in love with your blog! I think it's marvelous!
    I'm really looking forward to the following posts!
    xxx
    Marié
    Hier geht's zu meinem Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post. I never tried green smoothies before but I really like your recipe. Like your pictures :)

    Best,
    Measlychocolate by Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe Kiwi, & den Smoothie würde ich jetzt gerne probieren!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers